Friday 25 January 2013

Construction examples front cover

Construction examples

I started with using a red text for my title, however i realised that the yellow text underneath was a lot more vibrant. 


So i tried using yellow text for my title, but i felt that this looked less sophisticated. It gave the magazine a childish look, which is not what i wanted. 


I finally decided on red text with a yellow outline. This way i incorporate both colours, which means both colours stand out just as much as each other. 

I first put the list of celebrities included in the magazine at the top of the page, however i wondered if this looked odd, as it is above the title. 
I then tried placing it at the bottom of the page. I found that it was not very noticeable here. 

I then tried it at the top of the page again, however this time i placed it underneath the title. It looks most effective here, as it is noticeable, but does not over power the title.  

I then added a bar code at the bottom to make the magazine look more realistic. 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FINAL DRAFT!

This is my finished front cover page. I decided to use a different picture of Kate, because it is a lot better quality than my first picture.
      Also, the big glasses add more attitude to the image, and relates more to R&B music. 





No comments:

Post a Comment