Thursday 31 January 2013

Photoshop

Image Construction examples (Photoshop)


This is an original photo I have taken. 

This is my original image manipulated. I have used a filter called 'Photocopy' on photoshop. This effect has created a black and white image, which resembles a photocopied image. 
I think this is effective, however the original image stands out slightly more. 

This image has been manipulated with a photoshop effect called 'Cross-hateched brush strokes'. This effect keeps the bright and bold colouring of the image, but also makes the image more exciting. 

This image has been made clearer and lighter. I did this by adjusting the saturation and hue of the image. I think it looks clearer and the colours are easier on the eye. 




This was my original photo. I had already taken it in black & white, therefore that feature can not be changed. 

I adjusted the brightness, contrast and exposure, in order to bring out her eyes more. Her skin also looks flawless, something all celebrities maintain in their professional photo's. 

I then added some text. This makes the image look more like a poster, which i thought may be effective to use on my double page spread. 





No comments:

Post a Comment